Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year Nails :)

Sorry the pics didn't come out that great, nails looked much better in real life!
~HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!~
So these were my New Year Nails!!! I went to DisneyWorld Orlando for New Year Eve and this was what I took with me lol.


I went against all my new years colour suggestions to bring something alternative for the rebellious kind :)


What I used to complete the look:


* Green and Pink ultra fine glitter
** Iridescent/white stars
*** Shimmer pink acrylic
**** Nail monomer
***** Nail Primer and glue
****** Nail files, drill, sanitizer 
******* Clear nail tips



I will post the slide show on youtube as soon as I get all the pictures loaded. It will have the step-by-step of how to create these fun and funky nails.



Get Glitzy Gals!!! :) peace&Love x

1 comment: