Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome one and all!

So I have several blogs but this one is strictly beauty (fashion, makeup, nails etc.)

I am a licensed nail technician and an avid makeup collector (at least it seems that way) I am not a pro and still have a lottttttt to learn, but trying is the fun part right???

If you are interested in any of the above topics then please join with me! I will be starting to do some youtube reviews of products soon, and I will do a written correspondence on here.

BUT I'm super busy for the next few weeks (plus the holidays!) so I will start up seriously in January I think. Anyways, if this is the first time you have stumbled across this blog please follow adding your own tips and thoughts too!

Thanks, Get Glitzy Gals, peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment