Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dear Loves! Your Welcome has arrived...

Dear Loves! 


I have just uploaded my first personal video to the channel. Please check it out and subscribe, I have some great ideas which I know you will just love.


As for what I am wearing:


-Shadows: Barry M Graphite, Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette: Absolem (green) Jabberwocky (glitter black) White Rabbit (white glitter highlight)
-Bases and extras: Urban Decay Potion primer, Nyx Jumbo pencil Milk and Cottage Cheese, Aspen Summit Sephora shadow for tear duct area
-Liquid liner by Elf
-Mascara Maybeline Colossal volum'express
-Consealer Elf duo
-Foundation: bareminerals i.d in fair and fairly light (with its primer!) also a touch of mineral veil.


I cannot think of anything else right now. 


It was not easy to get these vids going! Every room made me look yellow with the weird lighting in my house! hahaha! Well please enjoy,


Peace&Love



x

No comments:

Post a Comment