Thursday, February 17, 2011

My NYX Goodies are HERE! :)

I am so excited to share this with you! I told you about the February Nyx Sale on Hautelook.com and my order is in, I cannot wait to share my shopping experience with you.


When me and my friends used to go shopping when I was much younger, we would go and shop! shop! shop! Then when we got home (though we were exhausted!) we would get everything out of the bags and lay it around and play with our new goodies, whether it was nail polishes, clothes, pens, hair accessories - anything! It was like going to battle, winning and then admiring the booty you gained from the enemy (and in this case it is the original booty, though over time some items bought certainly did enhance the 'booty' lol)


So when watching this video, I hope you feel the same girly feeling, of sitting down with your friends and sharing in a great shopping moment :) From my home to yours, this is a girls day at the sales - lets share the spoils x






What I am wearing in this video:
For eyes I have the staple items: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Elf Liquid Liner, Maybeline Colossal Mascara, Nyx Jumbo Pencil milk (for waterline). I used shadows from my new Nyx palette, I light coral base, a deep copper tone for crease, a gold-copper over base to inner corner, then a matte skin tone to inner eye and glitter/shimmer pink for highlight. 
For Lips: Nyx Nude liner, Maybeline Moisturizing Lipstick in Beige (though it looks nothing like a beige! llol)
Foundation: Bareminerals i.d in light and fairly light for contour, Lorac Tantalize Bronzer, and a light dust of a white shimmer eyeshadow Sephora's Aspen Summit for cheekbone highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment