Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Snow with OPI? Huh?

No, I am not crazy, but with all these hot summer neon nail colors I have decided to flip the seasons around with this simple and elegant white and glitter gradient accent mani.


Items used:
OPI Alpine Snow - Semi-matte finish, streaky in 1 coat, pretty perfectly opaque in 2 (give or take a few bald spots)
Color Club - Foiled Collection - Antiquated (golden foil polish super fast drying)
Color Club - Some holographic glitters that I got in the Vixen pack with no names, mostly golden tones use here.


I am sporting short stubbie nails ;) but I think it works here...





Glitter gradient is extremely quick and easy to do, the key is to have the brush as dry/with as little polish on as possible, drag slowly from tip downwards. Repeat this with the same or different polishes, gradually building the tip up. Simple!


Enjoy,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment